Degree parchment and certificates

Degree parchment

You can collect your degree parchment at the "ZIRULIA" Student Services Center, by appointment, following the procedures and schedules indicated on the page dedicated to Student Offices.

You will need to present identification, fill out the Degree Parchment Collection Request form, and sign the collection register*.

If you are unable to appear in person, you can also authorize someone else to collect the parchment on your behalf by completing the appropriate delegation form for the collection of the degree parchment.

(*) Students who graduated before the July 2014 session must provide a €16.00 revenue stamp.

In case of loss/destruction/theft of the Degree Parchment, you can request a duplicate by submitting the Duplicate Degree Parchment Request form to the Student Office and paying the duplicate fee of €60.00.

You must attach to the form:

- In case of destruction, a sworn declaration of the deed, as per Article 47 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of December 28, 2000, or other document proving the destruction of the parchment; in case of loss or theft, a sworn declaration of the deed, as per Article 47 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of December 28, 2000, or another document attesting that the interested party has regularly filed a report of loss or theft;
- In case of destruction, it is necessary to surrender the old degree parchment, which will be annulled and kept in the personal file.

Degree certificate

You can collect your degree certificate at the Student Administration Office once the procedure for archiving your academic record has been completed.

To obtain the certificate, you must go to the Student Administration Office counters equipped with a €16.00 revenue stamp and a valid identification document.

Please note that you can download a free self-certification with your degree and the details of the exams you have taken from the Self Student Portal. This self-certification is legally valid and must be used if you need to present the document to a Public Administration. In the Self Student Portal, you can also find certificates on plain paper, for which the law does not require a revenue stamp.


 According to Directive No. 14/2011 of the Minister of Public Administration and Simplification dated December 22, 2011, the certificates issued cannot be presented to public administration bodies or private managers of public services. In such cases, instead of the certificate, a self-certification must be submitted in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 445/2000.