1° semestre - livello A2
- Verb to be, affirmative, negative and interrogative
- There is, there are, short answers and a lot of ...
- Present simple affirmative, negative and interrogative + question words and adverbs of frequency
- Articles + can, can't and possibility
- Comparisons with comparative and superlative adjectives
- Countable and uncountable, some and any, much and many, how much and how many
- Present continuous, affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Past simple to be + could and couldn't
- Past simple affirmative, negative and interrogative
- Should and shouldn't + hate to, don't have to
- Will, won't predictions + be going to for plans
- Present perfect affirmative, negative and interrogative
2° semestre - livello B1
Language & Grammatica
Revision of Present Simple, Continuous and Question words
Articles and relative pronouns.
Past simple and Continuous tenses + used to form
Comparatives and superlatives, expressions of quantity
Modal ability. Request and offers
Words and expression for talking about buying and selling
Must and Have to + had to and could
Words for talking about companies
Present perfect simple and continuous
Words about stress and the workplace
Multi-verb words/Phrasal verbs
Words about planning and careers
Future tenses; will, might, may for predictions
Future intentions and arrangements
Conditionals; First and second + too and enough
Passives of all tenses
Attraverso vari testi e articoli su Business English.
Comprensione del testo tramite frasi da scegliere, individuare e
Esercitare lo Scan e Skim nella lettura.
Individuare a cosa si riferisce il “Referent” all’interno di un testo.
Individuare i “Linkers” e scegliere quale è il migliore per il completamento del testo.